Páginas

martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

The House of The Rising Sun

Un siglo después, actualizo con una entrada musical que resuena en mi cabeza. Espero que os guste, y si no es así que os den reguetón.



There is a house in Charming Town
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor girl
And me, Oh God, I'm one

If I listened to my mama
Lord I'd be home today
But I was young and foolish
Handsome rider led me astray

Go tell my baby sister
never do what I've done
To shun the house in Charming Town
They call the Rising Sun

My Mother, she's a tailor
She sewed my new blue jeans
My sweetheart he's a rambler
Lord he rides in old machines

Now the only thing a rambler needs
is a suitcase and a gun
the only time he's satisfied
is when he's on the run

He fills his chamber up with lead
and takes his pain to town
only pleasure he gets out of life
is bringing another man down

He's got one hand on the throttle
the other on the brake
he's riding back to Redwood
To own his father's stake

And me I wait in Charming Town
The game my love has won
I'm staying here to end my life
Down in the Rising Sun

I'm staying here to end my life
Down in the Rising Sun

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario